King Tut... Ramses... Nefertiti... Cleopatra. In ancient Egypt, each royal personage had a cartouche (pronounced "kar-toosh")--a unique hieroglyphic nameplate imbued with good fortune and the power to ward off evil spirits. Our personalized cartouche pendant, handmade in a Cairo workshop, displays your name or initials (up to 8 letters) in 14K gold. This item is the cartouche only, with no chain. Item XA1302 is offered with a chain.
Allow 3-4 weeks. No Rush or Express. Ships to 48 contiguous states only.
*Ordering more than one personalized product? Add them to your shopping cart one at a time. For example, personalize an item for Sally, then add it to your cart. Return to the product page, personalize the item for John, then add it to your cart.
- 18K gold pendant
- Open design highlights the shape of each hieroglyphic symbol
- Each symbol represents a letter
- Each is dimensional and detailed
- Specify name or initials up to 8 letters
- Pendant about 1 1/2" long (length depends on number of letters)
- Handmade in a Cairo workshop
- Allow 3-4 weeks
- No rush
- Continental US only