The Acorn Guarantee
Every product in our catalog has been chosen with care. But, if you are not completely satisfied with an item you order from Acorn, we will promptly replace it, exchange it for another item, or refund the merchandise price.
To be taken to answer pages, click on the questions.
- How do I contact Acorn?
- How do I place an order?
- What are your shipping costs and policies?
- What are Rush and Express shipping?
- How do I change my shipping address, e-mail address or password?
- Can I cancel my order? How?
- What method will you use to ship my order and can I track it?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- How do I make a return or exchange?
- How do I get on your e-mail promotion list or catalog mailing list?
- Can you please remove me from your e-mail promotion list?
- Can you please remove me from your catalog mailing list?
- Are you affiliated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)?
Available Information PagesAcorn TV Help and FAQ
Shipping and Tax
Returns Policy and Instructions
Managing your Account
Recently the internet security community uncovered a serious flaw or vulnerability in the transport layer protocol used by internet web servers. Web servers are used in a variety of ways to connect users to services on the internet.
This vulnerability is called the "Heartbleed bug" and more information can be found at http://heartbleed.com/. This vulnerability can be used by attackers to "hack" highly sensitive personal information and use it in illegal ways.
We also have taken measures to ensure that our systems are secure and you can shop with confidence.
As always we have customer service representatives available 24/7 to answer your questions and take orders over the phone. 888.870.8047