Almost all families of European descent have coats of arms, some dating from as early as the 12th century. Yours will come with a full color rendition of the earliest coat of arms associated with your name, along with information on the ancient origin of your name, variations, your name through history, noteworthy bearers, and a unique certificate number. Printed on acid-free ivory card stock, double-matted and framed in dark wood under Plexiglas®. 11" x 14". Specify name (24 characters maximum) and country; over 1 million names are available. Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No Rush or Express. Ships to 48 contiguous states only. Does not ship to Canada.
*Ordering more than one personalized product? Add them to your shopping cart one at a time. For example, personalize an item for Sally, then add it to your cart. Return to the product page, personalize the item for John, then add it to your cart.
- Print on acid-free ivory card stock
- Double-matted and framed in dark wood under Plexiglas(r)
- Includes a 1,800-word history and full-color rendition of the earliest coat of arms associated with the family name you specify
- Includes associated watermark, ancient origin of name, spelling variations, early movement of name during Middle Ages, noteworthy bearers from 1500-1600s, first settlers in North America, contemporary notable bearers of the name or variant
- Unique certificate number
- Seal on frame says "Our distinguished family name history"
- 11" x 14"
- No Rush or Express
- Ships to 48 contiguous states only