England's Royal Albert has been making fine bone china for more than a century. An instant collection of famous patterns spanning the first five decades of the 20th century, set includes cups and saucers in Regency Blue (1900s), Duchess (1910s), Spring Meadow (1920s), Polka Rose (1930s), and English Chintz (1940s). Lightweight, translucent, and pearly white, all pieces are trimmed with lustrous gold. Set arrives in a fuchsia hatbox. Hand wash.
- Fine bone china
- Lightweight, translucent
- Each piece is trimmed with gold
- Classic forms, intricate details
- Set includes 5 teacups and saucers in historic patterns from the first 5 decades of the 20th century
- Patterns are Regency Blue (1900s), Duchess (1910s), Spring Meadow (1920s), Polka Rose (1930s), and English Chintz (1940s)
- 3" teacups hold 6 oz.
- 5" diameter saucers
- Made by Royal Albert
- Not for use in the microwave
- Hand wash
- Set arrives in a fuchsia hatbox
- Designed in England and imported