Turntables are back! This fully manual two-speed turntable gives music fans a true analog experience. An audio-grade MDF plinth is wrapped in veneer to suit your style. Belt driven turntable spins records at both 33 1/3 and 45 RPMs. Comes pre-mounted with an Audio Technica moving magnet cartridge, built-In Pre-Amp, low vibration synchronous motor. In Walnut or Black. 13" w x 16" h x 7" d, 12 lb. No rush delivery or gift box.
Item can only be shipped within the Continental US.
Please note: Delivery time for this item is 1-2 weeks.
• Audio Grade MDF Plinth
• Plays 2 Speed Turntables
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Manual Return Tone Arm
• Adjustable Tone Arm Counterweight
• Moving Magnet Cartridge: Comes premounted with an Audio Technica moving magnet cartridge, but uses a standard mount so you can upgrade as your collection grows
• User - Replaceable Phono Cartridge for a Customized Listening Experience
• Built-In Pre-Amp: Simply plug in some powered speakers and you're ready to rock. You can always bypass the built-in pre-amp and use your own, too.
• Special turntable feet for effective vibration control
• Clear Dustcover
• Turntable Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 78 RPM
• Drive System: Belt Drive
• NP5 needle
• 13"wide x 16" high x 7" deep
• Weight: Approx. 12 lbs
• Power Source: Wall Outlet
• RCA output