Exclusive! In the near future, humanoid servants called Synthetics— or synths—have been created to help busy families simplify their lives. Critically acclaimed sci-fi drama explores artificial intelligence with plenty of thought-provoking suspense. Includes all 24 episodes, 20 hrs, 6 Blu-ray discs, SDH. Plus, more than 2 ½ hours of bonus features. Mature audiences.
Run Time: 19 ½ hours
Number of discs: 6
Foreign Language Subtitles: No
Color or B&W: Color
Region Code: 1
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Audio Format: 5.1 Surround
Content disclaimer: Contains coarse language, sexual situations, nudity, and violence
Humans Bonus Material:
• The Making of Humans (7 min.)
• Series Overview (4 min.)
• Being a Synth (4 min.)
• Character Profiles (10 min.)
• Cast and Crew on Humans (16 min.)
• Family Matters ( 4 min.)
• Last Day on Set (1 min.)
• Cast Interviews (3 min.)
• Behind-the-Scenes footage (31 min.)
• Photo Gallery
Humans Series 2 Bonus Material:
• Making Humans 2.0 (10 min.) - Go behind the scenes with cast and crew members to find out what to expect from the new episodes of Humans.
• A Look at the Series (3 min.) - Cast and crew members give a behind-the-scenes look at the new series of Humans, previewing what to expect from new and favorite characters as they learn the ramifications of synth consciousness.
• New Characters (4 min.) - Crew and cast members share a bit about the new characters in Series 2.
• Niska's Escape( 5 min.) - Cast and crew members give a behind-the-scenes look at the exciting action sequence and share insight on Niska's motivations.
• Greetings from Set (1 min.) - Cast and crew members share their excitement about being back on set for Series 2 of Humans.
• B-Roll (Behind the Scenes) (30 min.)- Join the cast and crew on the set of Humans, Series 2, for a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the newest episodes.
Humans Series 3 Bonus Material:
• Behind the Scenes- Cast and crew talk about what to expect in series 3, how the characters have changed, and more. (12 min)
• Synths- Cast and crew discuss all things synth: the two different kinds of synths, working with new synths, and filming in the synth settlement. (7 min.)
• New Characters- Cast and crew talk about the new characters introduced in series 3. (5 min.)
Gemma Chan (Crazy Rich Asians, Captain Marvel, 2020's Marvel film Eternals), Katherine Parkinson (The Honourable Woman, The IT Crowd), Tom Goodman-Hill (Mr. Selfridge, The Imitation Game), Colin Morgan (Merlin, The Fall), Lucy Carless (Suspects), Ivanno Jeremiah (Black Mirror), Emily Berrington (24: Live Another Day)
Guest stars: S1 - Oscar® winner William Hurt (A History of Violence); S1 -S3 - Odi (Will Tudor, Game of Thrones); S2 - Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix trilogy); S2 & S3 - Sam Palladio (Nashville); S3 - Mark Bonnar (Catastrophe)
BAFTA win for TV Digital Creativity (2016), British Screenwriters' Award win for Best British TV Drama Writing (2015), Royal Television Society nomination for Best Drama Series (2016)