Originally sculpted by Sylvia Shaw Judson ("Savannah's Bird Girl") in 1935, this enchanting figure - a pensive child with potted plant and watering can - was displayed in the Rose Garden during the Kennedy years, after Jackie Kennedy requested a casting from the artist. Today it is in the Jacqueline Kennedy Garden at the White House, south of the East Colonnade, where it is seldom seen by the public. Cast from a durable, weather-resistant mix of fiberglass, marble dust, and resin with a bronze finish, it stands 38" high. Made in USA. Allow 4 weeks. No rush delivery.
- Item ineligible for Rush, 2 Day or Overnight Shipping
- Taxable if shipping to MN
- Item can only be shipped within the Continental US
- Extra shipping charges for this item: $+19.95
• Drop-ship items are unable to be shipped to FPO, APO and PO Boxes.