Made in 1:43 scale, this fully assembled, die cast metal and plastic replica recreates Humber's late-1940s Pullman limousine right down to the central partition that separated passenger from chauffeur! The history of the Humber Pullman started in 1930, when the four-door limousine with Thrupp & Mabberley coachwork was introduced by the British Humber Company as a successor to the Humber 20/65 hp. In real life, less than a hundred of these vehicles have survived and are therefore very expensive. Other fine features include textured seats and right-side drive; simulated chrome for the grille, wheels, mirrors, and other detail parts; rolling wheels with treaded whitewall tires; and a beautiful black pearl over shell grey paint scheme with a high gloss finish. It even includes a removable display base and a clear protective cover for fingerprint- and dust-free display!
- Item is eligible for Rush, 2 Day, or Overnight Shipping
- Taxable if shipping to MN
• Die-cast metal and plastic
• 1:43 scale
• Well-equipped interior with right-side drive
• Simulated chrome bumpers, windshield wipers, authentic badging, and other exterior details
• Rolling wheels with treaded tires
• Black Pearl/Shell Grey bodywork with superb whitewall tires lined in red with silver hubcaps
• The interior of the vehicle is also exceptionally well detailed in shades of brown and beige with black dashboard top and rear window shelf.
• Removable display base with clear protective cover
• From Oxford Diecast in the UK