Impeccably detailed replicas of some of the world's most desirable cars, each a marvel of British design and engineering. Made in 1:43 scale, this fully assembled, die cast metal and plastic replica recreates a Rolls-Royce Phantom V—a favorite of royalty and the wealthy all over the world in the mid-1960s—right down to the RR emblem on the grille and the famous "Spirit of Ecstasy" hood ornament! Additional fine features include a detailed interior with light blue, textured seats and right-side drive; simulated chrome for the bumpers, wheels, mirrors, and other detail parts; rolling wheels with treaded tires; and a beautiful navy and silver paint scheme with a high gloss finish. It even includes a removable display base and a clear protective cover for fingerprint- and dust-free display! This is a collector's piece, not a toy. Designed for ages 14+.
• Die-cast metal and plastic
• 1:43 scale
• This model represents the four-door saloon with a body designed by the coachbuilder James Young.
• Well-equipped interior with right-side drive
• Simulated chrome bumpers, windshield wipers, authentic badging, and other exterior details
• Rolling wheels with treaded tires
• Authentic navy blue and silver paint scheme
• Removable display base with clear protective cover
• From Oxford Diecast in the UK